Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Corners Of My Home

I have not been schooled in interior design but I do know what I like and I have always had a pretty good eye for what looks good. I remember as a kid helping my Mom rearrange the living room furniture and moving pictures on walls to give our house a "fresh" look every once in a while. It was fun and I loved it!
We have been remodeling our house for close to 3 years now... for awhile my living room looked like this...

Lovely right? Thankfully it no longer resembles this!! We still have a ways to go and our living room and kitchen still need their new floors...
It has been very frustrating these last few months not being able to have that creative outlet that I love of decorating. So this past week, despite the mess and the countless things I have left to paint and the floor and trim that still need to be done... I hung these

Our family photo and quote wall. I love the way it turned out!

No comments: