Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Weekend

Ahhh, the start of another week! I use to dread Monday's. But not anymore! I actually look forward to them now. Its the day I pick up from the weekend and the kids and I can get back to our schedule.

We had a good weekend here. It started snowing on Friday and It snowed all day Sunday and It Is snowing now. We have about 2-3 inches of snow,It looks like. Its really pretty and I am really enjoying It! CLARIFICATION: I enjoy LOOKING at it. NOT getting out In it! :)


On Saturday we had a Valentine play date for the kids at the Church. Kelly Marshall put It all together. She Is really creative and the kids had a blast!

First, they made hand prints in dough, that was then baked.


Then they put on old T-shirts and painted (the paint was made out of shaving cream and glue!)


And Miss Shelby Is quite the painter all ready! Well, with Momma's help anyway!


They played a game of tossing candy In a basket.


Then they attempted to make Valentine Cards. No picture for this one. There was a glue incident... Needless to say, I was busy...

Then to end, we gave them sugar!


While all this was going on Saturday, hubby was out having fun of his own, Coyote Hunting with a friend.

Sunday we had a nice relaxing day at home.

I hope you had a good weekend too!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

How fun! What a neat idea to have a Valentines day party for the kids. P.S. I love Monday's, too.

Rachael said...

What fun!