Friday, June 4, 2010

Brad Paisley Concert 2010!

If you know me very well, you know I LOVE Country Music. If you know me very well AT ALL, you would know my favorite country artist is Brad Paisley.

My hubby had heard on the radio that he was going to be In KC and he got me tickets! Then he told me he would watch the kids and for me to take a girlfriend and have fun!!!( I know at this point you are probably plotting my death so you can have my wonderful husband,But, back I say, BACK OFF...He is mine!!!)

I asked my Sister Ruth If she would like to go with me...Of course she wanted too!! She may not love Country music like I do, but she does like Brad Paisley...So off we went...
We had fairly good seats at the back of the floor area, but when we got down there our seat number's weren't their... A guy took our tickets gave us new ones(and mumbled something about It being our "lucky night")and told us our seats had been moved... then a lady came and took us right up in front of the stage!!!! I felt like I was going to have a heart attack!! I was going to be few feet from BRAD PAISLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough talking...on with the pictures!!!!
Waiting...

Brad is the one In the white cowboy hat and playing the blue guitar... MAN can he play that thing!!!! Here he is singing "Water"

Singing "Online".

This was how close we were to him when he came down to our part of the stage...

:)

Brad walking through the crowd. This was on the BIG screen. I was not really in front of him. :)

Singing "Mud on the tires"!!!! Don't trucks look the best when they have a little mud on em?!!


Over-all it was a way cool experience! But Im NOT sure how I will top this when Hubby's Birthday rolls around? any suggestions?!!! lol!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That would be hard to top. But I'm sure you'll think of something!